Sunday, April 21, 2013

It's about time I updated this.

So I got a bit lazy on updating the blogspot and on the 2nd issue of P.E. Zine, sorry. Chicago Zine Fest was hella fun, meet great people, sold/trade tons of stuff, and caught a cool hardcore show! Thanks to Keith for tagging me along and everyone that showed an interest in the Crucial Changes Printing Press booth.

As for the second issue of P.E., i'm finally putting in my work on it, I was trying to aim mid May, so I can take some copies to Chaos In Tejas, but that's not going to happen. Anyways, I got newbies writting stuff for the second issue, possibly more pages as well. It should be sweet. More updates coming up in a few weeks (hopefully).

DRUNK WITH POWER!

1 comment:

  1. Yo,

    I run Rotten To The Core Records based out of Ventura, CA and would like to have some of my releases reviewed.

    Let me know the best way to go about it.


    Thanx,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete